Social-Emotional Learning Lessons
Let’s keep developing social-emotional skills @ home!
As part of KO@Home, we are offering a series of social-emotional learning (SEL) lessons that parents/guardians can do together with their children. SEL is a facet of our regular afterschool curriculum and we are continuing to offer it virtually to support holistic student development.
Check out our available SEL lessons below by clicking the links to download PDFs.
- Introduction to Social-Emotional Learning
- SEL Session 1: Family Self-Care
- SEL Session 2: Self-Awareness with a supplemental print-out, Superhero Quote Posters
- SEL Session 3: Self-Management
- SEL Session 4: Relationship-Building with supplemental print-outs, Musical Scavenger Hunt for Grades K-2 and Musical Scavenger Hunt for Grades 3-5
- SEL Session 5: Responsible Decision-Making