Virtual Social-Emotional Learning
As part of KO@Home, we offer a series of virtual social-emotional learning (VSEL — pronounced “vessel”) lessons that parents/guardians can do together with their children to help pour positivity into their lives by cultivating important social and emotional skills.
Social-emotional learning is a facet of our regular afterschool curriculum and we are committed providing it virtually to support holistic student development.
Check out our available VSEL lessons below by clicking the links to download printable PDFs.
- Introduction to Social-Emotional Learning
- VSEL Session 1: Family Self-Care
- VSEL Session 2: Self-Awareness with a supplemental print-out, Superhero Quote Posters
- VSEL Session 3: Self-Management
- VSEL Session 4: Relationship-Building with supplemental print-outs, Musical Scavenger Hunt for Grades K-2 and Musical Scavenger Hunt for Grades 3-5
- VSEL Session 5: Responsible Decision-Making