Welcome to KO@Home!
We are committed to pushing our mission forward by helping families like yours as they stay-at-home during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Music is important during these uncertain times, and we want to help you keep music alive @ home with our new virtual learning program, KO@Home!
What’s Included in KO@Home:
- Mini-lesson videos from our Teaching Artists for our enrolled students.
- Instrument care guides for 9 different instruments available to all students learning an instrument.
- Lagniappe music resources families anywhere in the world can access anytime.
- Social-emotional learning lessons that parents/guardians can do together with their children.
- Music for All videos featuring fun musical exercises and activities that families can enjoy together.
Explore all of these resources below, and thank you so much for joining us to keep music alive @ home!