Welcome to the application page for Kids’ Orchestra Summer Camp! This year, summer camp will be held on the campus of The Dufrocq School for four full weeks:
- Week 1 (June 3-7): Music & Technology - "Gear up" for an electrifying adventure where music meets technology in an exciting fusion of creativity and innovation, as students explore the latest gadgets, software, and techniques for creating and performing music.
- Week 2 (June 10-14): Music & Movement - Get ready for a dynamic and rhythm-filled week where students will explore the energetic world of music, dance, and creative expression. Ignite creativity, promote physical activity, and cultivate a love for music and dance.
- Week 3 (June 17-21): Musical Storytelling - Prepare to embark on a fascinating journey where stories come to life through the power of music! This week, students will explore the captivating world of storytelling, infused with musical melodies and rhythms.
- Week 4 (June 24-28): The Science of Sound - Students will explore the world of science of sound by learning how instruments are made through hands-on activities and experiments and connecting with special guests!
- Grades K-6
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instruments will be provided free of charge for the duration of the camp
- Each week will conclude with a concert on Friday afternoon
- A typical day's schedule can be found by clicking HERE
The classes that will be taught for summer camp include (you can click on any of these class names to watch an introductory video):
Instrument offerings are subject to change based on teacher availability and class enrollment.
Each KO course differs in availability across grade levels. Please click here to view our program eligibility guide.
Tuition for summer camp is $250 per week per camper, which includes a $50 registration fee that will be charged upon enrollment. This $50 fee is non-refundable and will be used to hold your child's spot in the camp. The remaining balance is due prior to the first day of camp each week.
If you have any questions about summer camp, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to Kids' Orchestra? Our Parent's Manual will help get you on your way.